Nornet LCA is a Nordic collaboration project financed by Nordic Built. The project will last from 2015 to 2017.
The project will:
- establish a Nordic network for the innovative use of LCA
- reinforce the status of the Nordic building industry as one of the international forerunners in sustainable building
- develop better understanding about the significance of methodological choices in LCA of building and construction
- develop new LCA based information about the significance of decisions on resource efficiency
- help the industry and consultants to use innovative tools and find relevant data.
The Nornet LCA Network will be started by the project in 2015 but remain after the project has ended.